Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome and the Master Plan

Welcome to Throwing Polyhedrons, my little portal to the webs on my thoughts of table top RPing, with a sprinkling of other, similar hobbies.  I am not entirely sure on the schedule yet, but I plan on having things like reviews of systems / gaming worlds, random thoughts that can translate into your games, excerpts from my own experiences to help illustrate points or to call attention to certain tropes, and a bit of random dialog on video games and other media that coincide with general RPer tastes.

A bit about myself to put everything in perspective, I am a 12-year role-player.  In my current group I am the default GM, but I do get to flex my player muscles every now and then.  We are currently on a Dark Heresy, Ascension level campaign that I started about a year ago, and have recently passed the reigns over to one of the players so I can get mine.  I am a bit biased and usually play caster classes (or whatever the equivalent is if it is a hard Sci-Fi game,) but not exclusively.

I hope that everyone will find something interesting here as we get this off the ground, and I do appreciate any and all feedback on what you would like to see more of, or stuff you never want me to ramble on about again.

Thanks for visiting.  Roll initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment